Clubtreffen im Mai                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Clubtreffen Mai in 23 Tagen                                                                                                                                                                                                    Clubtreffen im April                                                                                                                                                          Clubtreffen im März                                                                                                                                                                                                   Clubtreffen im Februar                                                                                                                                                                                                                   
tuning Mitsubishi Club Berlin
Berlin Brandenburg Mitsubishi
Navigation
Allgemein
Galerie
Events
Forum
Plauderecke Forum: Tratscherei Thread: Yukes Left In The Center Of The Year
Yukes Left In The Center Of The Year Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 05.09.2020 um 10:15 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
unregistriert
Mitsubishiforum Space Wagon

Mitsubishiclub BrandenburgI am not even anticipating next gen to be that far greater tbh.This was the exact same criticism this sub had when it transferred from PS3/360 to present gen. Do not know what people were expecting up to images go.It's a futile complaint if you morons will just buy it anyhow me included but I don't despise the game like most of the people within NBA 2K MT this sub do.I made that exact same slogan in my movie lol.Yall keep whining about how its the same, but how much further can they go on current gen? The hardware is old and outdated. Just wait for

Well I really don't buy new 2ks till their 15 bucks used so I'm cool with it if we get a good draft class.Y'all are actually thinking it was gonna be something? They're from code and working on next gen. Everybody knew this game would be the same as 2k20. This is 2k21? 2k out here disturbs us every year.I do not know what you want them to do with the visuals? Basketball has not changed a whole lot.

Perhaps you have seen the trailer

Players caught up in refs in the trailer for 2k21? Everything is same? They didn't even attempt to hide it.I'm sorry but in the event that you constantly complain about 2k21 current gen being 20 part 2 you are honestly a fool, exactly the same stuff happened with 2k13 and 2k14. They were both pretty much the same game on the gen but next gen 14 was different then both of these even though a few small things. I really don't know how long it's going to take fory'all to recognize that whenever a new console comes out, their not going to place all of their focus on the old games console does that it is common sense.

They banged Buy NBA 2K21 MT do death and wouldnt it be for the big celebrity of NBA and the disastrous NBA Live, they'd ve done exactly the exact same to NBA2k.WE 2K just got fucked since Yukes left at the middle of this year.It's the best bball sim ever created. What more do you desire?

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
#2 am 02.02.2021 um 16:32 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Autos Mitsubishiclub BerlinHanson Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
Mitsubishi Mitsubishiforum Besucher
Mitsubishiclub Mitsubishi

Sehr interessante Informationen.

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 » Brandenburg Mitsubishi tuning Brandenburg Mitsubishiclub