Clubtreffen April in 16 Tagen                                                                    Zum Gedenken an den 189. Geburtstag von Yataro Iwasaki                                                                                           Clubtreffen im April                                                                                               Clubtreffen im Februar                                                              Clubtreffen im März                                                                                                                                                                                                    
tuning Mitsubishi Club Berlin
Berlin Brandenburg Mitsubishi
Navigation
Allgemein
Galerie
Events
Forum
Off Topic Forum: OffTopic Thread: How do I choose my profession?
How do I choose my profession? Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 07.10.2021 um 13:46 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
unregistriert
Mitsubishiforum Space Wagon
How do I choose my profession? The profession that a person practices is one of the basics of life, as it is considered a material resource for him. Which he uses economically to meet his needs, which affect him psychologically, culturally, socially, and also physically. There are steps for a person to determine and choose his profession in life, and the following we will show you on our website article, so follow us. Contents of the article [View] Steps to choose my future profession There are several steps that we must follow to determine our future profession, and we are fully convinced that it meets our desires and goals in life, which are as follows: and other skills that he can provide, before looking for work.

Preparing a List of Available Occupations When a person is presented with several functional professions, he must first prepare a list of these professions, and what fits into his skills, and what of them achieves his future goals, and what appeals to him and agrees with his desires functionally, financially, and socially. Exploring the advantages and disadvantages of the professions in the job list After preparing the list of professions, we examine the requirements of the job, through the descriptions of the profession, the effort required in it, and whether it is commensurate with our skills and abilities or not. It must also be realized whether the financial return is commensurate with the job effort, and whether it is commensurate with the economic needs of the person or not fulfilling them, and we must examine the opportunities for advancement for this job. Preparing a short list of suitable occupations After examining several suitable occupations, we narrow the circle of occupations that are suitable for a person's priorities after studying them. Conducting several media interviews and collecting information After the person has chosen several suitable jobs, he must prepare to conduct several interviews with people working in the same profession. In order to get to know them more, and gather information about the profession in depth and closely. Choosing the appropriate job After the information gathering stage, the person chooses the job, which achieves psychological, material, and social satisfaction. Which suits his inclinations, interests, and abilities, and the awareness of whether he can change a job at any stage in his life. Setting goals After a job has been chosen, a person must define his long-term goals, in terms of education and training that he can obtain. It takes approximately one to three years maximum, and in the case of short goals, which in turn includes internships for the job, which takes less time with a maximum of six months. Writing a work plan for employment The person must develop a work plan for employment, in order to achieve his future goals, whether in the short term or in the long term. Criteria for choosing a future profession

Club Evo Space Runner Auto

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
#2 am 30.10.2021 um 08:56 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
unregistriert
Mitsubishiforum Space Wagon

Travis Scott Jordan 1

Yeezy Shoes

Yeezy Supply

Air Jordans

Jordan 11s

Jordan 11

Jordans Shoes

Retro Jordans

Moncler Jackets

Nike Air Jordan

Moncler Outlet

Off-White

Yeezy 450

Yeezy 500

Yeezy

Yeezy 700

Yeezy Supply

Off White Shoes

NFL Jerseys

Jordan Shoes

Jordans Shoes

Yeezy 350 V2

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy

Yeezy 700

Yeezy

Nike Outlet

Yeezy Shoes

UNC Jordan 1

Jordan 13

Jordan AJ 1

Yeezy Foam Runner

Nike Outlet

Nike Outlet

AJ1

Yeezy Supply

Yeezy Zebra

Jordan 1 Low

Air Jordans

Pandora Charms

Adidas UK

Nike Store

Adidas Yeezy Official Website

Yeezy 350

Jordan 1

Nike Outlet

YEEZY SUPPLY

Pandora Charms

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Pandora Outlet

Jordan Shoes

Air Jordan 4

Pandora Jewelry

Pandora Rings

Pandora Bracelets

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy

Pandora Charms

Nike Outlet

Adidas Yeezy

Air Max 720

Nike Air Max 270

Air Jordan 11

Air Force 1

Air Jordan 1

Nike Jordans

Jordan 1s

Pandora UK

Nike Jordan 1

Jordan 1

Yeezy Slides

Nike Air VaporMax

Nike Vapormax Flyknit

Air Jordan 1 Mid

Adidas yeezy

Yeezy Shoes

Adidas Yeezy

Yeezy 350

Nike Shoes

Nike Outlet

Yeezy

NFL Shop Official Online Store

Nike UK

Yeezy

Yeezy 350

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 » Brandenburg Mitsubishi tuning Brandenburg Mitsubishiclub