Clubtreffen Juni in 23 Tagen                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Clubtreffen im Juni                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   Clubtreffen im März                                                                                                                                                                                            Clubtreffen im Mai                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Clubtreffen im April                                                                                                                                                                                                                        
tuning Mitsubishi Club Berlin
Berlin Brandenburg Mitsubishi
Navigation
Allgemein
Galerie
Events
Forum
News Forum: Informatives Thread: www.thetitanslockerroom.com
www.thetitanslockerroom.com Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 30.04.2019 um 10:31 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
unregistriert
Mitsubishiforum Space Wagon
Titans defensive coordnator Dean Pees isn’t used to not working.So between leaving a game two weeks ago with a medical issue http://www.thetitanslockerroom.com/authentic-quinton-spain-jersey , and then having head coach Mike Vrabel modify his hours, the veteran assistant has to deal with a new pace.鈥淢ike鈥檚 ideas of banker hours I don鈥檛 think is what the bankers really kind of think of,鈥?Pees said, via聽Erik Bacharach of the .聽鈥淏ut the other thing is Mike also came around at night and made me get out a couple of times earlier than when I would have normally got out. 鈥淎nd I appreciate it. He鈥檚 handled it extremely well. Everybody here in the organization has been very supportive, . . . and just got to keep working on it.鈥漃ees said he’s “getting there” in regards to the undisclosed medical issue, and that he’d have to continue to deal with it the rest of the season.鈥淭his isn鈥檛 going to get resolved to the season鈥檚 over, so there鈥檚 nothing that is really going to get done until the season鈥檚 over,鈥?he said. 鈥淎nd so, I tell the players to suck it up Jayon Brown Jersey , I鈥檝e got to suck it up. . . .鈥淚t鈥檚 been a tough two weeks. I鈥檓 not used to missing a game. And then last week, I missed two practices; that didn鈥檛 exactly help me prepare for the game, either. I didn鈥檛 do as good a job as I think I鈥檓 capable of doing. That鈥檚 no excuse. I just got to get it done this week.鈥漃ersonalizing the job at hand is something coaches do, and Vrabel said he’s continuing to monitor the workload of the 69-year-old assistant.On the Titans defense winning day 1 of training camp Yesterday all of the reports out of St. Thomas Sports Park were about how the defense won the day. I am sure you saw the video 1,000 times, where Maclolm Butler jumps the route against Corey Davis, picks the ball off, and punts it in the air (of course remember that Davis got Butler for 2 touchdowns in the playoffs last year). There were also interceptions by Logan Ryan and Dane Cruikshank.There are a couple of things you need to keep in mind:The Titans’ defensive scheme this year is much more similar to the Titans’ defensive scheme last year than this year’s offensive scheme vs. last year’s offensive scheme. That’s a good thing because the Titans defense was pretty good last year and the offense was, well the offense was led by Terry Robiskie.With that being the case Ryan Succop Jersey White , it makes sense that the defense would be ahead of the offense. It is also a pretty normal thing around the NFL for the defense to win early in camp. I bet if you toured around the other 31 NFL SB Nation blogs, you would read a lot of posts about the defense winning the first day of training camp.This offense is new to pretty much everyone on that side of the ball. You have the offensive line switching from power-blocking scheme to a zone-blocking scheme (not to mention missing their formal All-Pro right tackle and practicing yesterday in the team periods without their Pro Bowl left tackle). In addition to that, if you have listened to Dan Orlovsky* at all, he has said that things will look bad for the offense early in camp. They break everything down to build it up, but he said there will be a day where it clicks and then you will see it take off. That probably won’t come until sometime in the middle of the preseason.So all of that to say, keep the faith! Anyone who has watched Marcus Mariota play over the first 3 years of his career know that the sky is the limit for him. He just needs to be in a system that plays to his strengths. He finally has that, and it is going to be really fun to watch!*You really should be listening to Orlovsky (You can follow him here). He is a rising star in the analyst field, and was with Matt LaFleur with the Rams last summer in training camp. You aren’t going to find anyone that knows more about this offense in the media than Dan.

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 » Brandenburg Mitsubishi tuning Brandenburg Mitsubishiclub