Clubtreffen im Mai                                                                                                                                     Clubtreffen im April                                                                                                                                          Clubtreffen Juni in 22 Tagen                                                                                                                                                                              Clubtreffen im März                                                                                                                                                                            Clubtreffen im Juni                                                                            
tuning Mitsubishi Club Berlin
Berlin Brandenburg Mitsubishi
Navigation
Allgemein
Galerie
Events
Forum
News Forum: Informatives Thread: www.panthersjerseyproshop.com
www.panthersjerseyproshop.com Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 31.05.2019 um 07:50 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
unregistriert
Mitsubishiforum Space Wagon
Happy New Year Panthers fans! So how did you do in your fantasy leagues in 2018? I won three of eight leagues and maintained my diamond status on Yahoo! Sports. Woot Woot!As far as the Panthers here’s the top five things I learned now that it is all done. Running back Christian McCaffrey is a top five pick in 2018With Le’Veon Bell sitting out the season in a contract dispute Limited Donte Jackson Jersey , McCaffrey (1,965 yards, 13 touchdowns) emerged as the top dual threat running back in the league. In PPR leagues he is a top three pick in 2019. If not for a perplexing early exit in Week 17 against the Saints, McCaffrey might have eclipsed 2,000 scrimmage yards. I see no reason why he couldn’t perform even better next season with hopefully a better offensive line in front of him.D.J. Moore is the Panthers number one wide receiverMoore should be a solid third round pick in fantasy football next season. That is quite a rise for a rookie drafted in the back half of the first round. Moore (788 receiving yards) is followed by a close number two wide receiver in Curtis Samuel (494 receiving yards) so the Panthers seem set at two wide receiver positions going forward. Moore will certainly be quarterback Cam Newton’s top target in 2019.Cam Newton remains a top ten fantasy quarterbackAs long as Newton’s shoulder completely heals 2018 proved Newton can score fantasy points from the pocket. Of course his running ability Elite Donte Jackson Jersey , particularly in the red zone is always a nice bonus for his fantasy owners. Newton’s career high 67.8 percent completion percentage is more important than his 13th place finish in scoring among quarterbacks. Keep an eye on what the Panthers do with their offensive line in 2019. I would hope improving it is a top priority for this offseason. If Newton is given time to throw in 2019 he is prime for a career year with offensive coordinator Norv Turner setting the game plan.Tight end Ian Thomas will be a late round ‘sleeper’ pick in 2019You may think a lot hinges on the return of Greg Olsen but even is Olsen does return I see Thomas being part of the weekly game plan in 2019. Remember when we used to clamor for an effective tight end to pair with Olsen in two tight end sets? The Panthers have that option now in Thomas. Thomas averaged five catches for just under fifty yards a game in his five starts to end the season. While I agree that is not exactly lighting it up but you could see his confidence growing with every game. In the event Olsen is not yet ready to go in 2019 Thomas could be a top 10 tight end for a late round pick.The Panthers defense looks undraftable at this pointThe NFL scheduling gods have done the 7-9 Panthers no favors. The division match ups with the NFC West and AFC South come when both divisions provided two playoff teams. Add in the fact there is no patsy in either of those divisions there is no easy out. Okay maybe with the exception of the Cardinals. Regardless what really matters is the Panthers lack a pass rush and have had way too many break downs in pass protection to be worth a draft pick. The Panthers might be a decent streaming option week to week but other than a miraculous influx at defensive end or safety, leave the Panthers defense on the waiver wire. The tension between Panthers safety Eric Reid and Eagles counterpart Malcolm Jenkins was palpable, even before yesterday’s pre-game shouting match.But even after Reid called him a “sellout” for his work with the Players Coalition 鈥?suggesting that taking money from owners undercut the intent of Colin Kaepernick’s protests of police brutality and racial inequality 鈥斅燡enkins took the high road after yesterday’s loss to the Panthers.鈥淵ou couldn鈥檛 pay me to say anything negative about them,鈥?Jenkins said, via Marcel Louis-Jacques of the Charlotte Observer. 鈥淚 look around the league and I鈥檓 proud of guys that are active in their communities Game Donte Jackson Jersey , that are using their voice as a platform like never before 鈥?including Colin and including Eric. I think he deserves to have a job in this league, I鈥檓 glad that he does have one. I think that his talent is speaking for itself. I think his stance is the only reason he was not in the league.鈥淚鈥檓 glad that was rectified, I think right now what鈥檚 happening in the context of our country and athletics is unprecedented. I鈥檓 proud to be a part of that and a part of everybody that鈥檚 been moving that needle.鈥滻t’s not the first time Jenkins has spoken in support of Reid, but聽Reid was calm in tone but firm in words for Jenkins after the game.鈥淚 believe there鈥檚 a lot of players who have stepped up for Colin,鈥?Reid said. 鈥淚 believe Malcolm capitalized on the situation 鈥?he co-opted the movement that was started by Colin to get his organization funded. It鈥檚 cowardly Donte Jackson Womens Jersey , he sold us out. . . .鈥淸Jenkins] was corrupt from the jump. He knew what he was doing. His goal was to sell us out and he did that.鈥滵espite the harsh words, Jenkins said he thinks reconciliation with Reid can come “in due time.” They are, after all, concerned about many of the same issues. But differences in approach remain, and it will clearly take time and progress to heal the old wounds.

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 » Brandenburg Mitsubishi tuning Brandenburg Mitsubishiclub