Clubtreffen im Mai                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 Clubtreffen im März                                                                      Clubtreffen Juni in 23 Tagen                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Clubtreffen im April                                                                                                                              Clubtreffen im Juni                                                                                                                                                                                                           
tuning Mitsubishi Club Berlin
Berlin Brandenburg Mitsubishi
Navigation
Allgemein
Galerie
Events
Forum
News Forum: Informatives Thread: www.buccaneerslockerroom.com
www.buccaneerslockerroom.com Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 30.04.2019 um 10:26 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
unregistriert
Mitsubishiforum Space Wagon
What is Las Vegas thinking ahead of Sunday’s game? What is Las Vegas thinking about the Buccaneers and Saints game this weekend? I’m glad you asked. It’s hard to beat Vegas Ronde Barber Jersey White , really, it is. If it was easy, everyone would do it.In no way am I a professional gambler, and in no way am I telling you to put your money with what I predict. This is really just for fun and something we here at Bucs Nation thought the readers would enjoy after sports gambling was legalized. For those that don’t know sports gambling, I will quickly go over the three main bets that are often placed. Also, the lines could always change and the website you use, could be different from another one. Betting with the spread: Currently, the Buccaneers are +9 陆. This means that if you were to take the Buccaneers with the spread, they could lose by 9 points and you’d win. On the opposite side, if you took the Saints at -9 陆 , they’d have to win by 10 for you to win the best. Spread bets always have the same odds, which are -110. This means that you need to risk $110 to win $100. Money line bets: As of Friday evening, the Saints are -440, while the Buccaneers are +360. In money line bets, all the team you bet on has to do is win. In terms of what the -440 means for the Saints, you’d have to risk $440 dollars just to win $100. The Buccaneers at +360, means that a $100 dollar bet would win you $360 dollars. Over/Under bets: Again, no matter what way you pick, the odds in this case are -110. Vegas sports books currently have the over under at 49 陆 total points scored . Take the over and the two teams must combined to score 50 points in order for you to win. Obviously, the under is the opposite. So now we get to the part where I try and beat Vegas. I will keep a tracker all season of how I am doing. It probably won’t be good, but we’ll give it a go. There are many factors to take into consideration every week. Injuries, location of game, weather, etc鈥he public, is on the Saints. According to Oddshark.com 64% of the public is taking the Saints at -9 陆 and 56% of the public is on the over of total points scored. My picks: Buccaneers at +9.5 and the under 49 陆. Whenever a team with as much talent as Tampa has is given nearly 10 points, I think you’d be silly not to take that. Fitzpatrick will keep the game close and the Buccaneers will have a chance to win it at the end. The defense will also play much better than anticipated M.J. Stewart Jersey , which will result in a lower scoring game. We won’t see a shootout in the Superdome. There is a certain swagger required to play cornerback in the NFL, a quality Artie Burns picked up long before the Pittsburgh Steelers selected him in the first round of the 2016 draft.And for the first time Burns can remember, that swagger is gone, lost amid a barrage of blown coverages and missed opportunities that have temporarily cost him his starting job.Penciled in as a shutdown corner for the next decade after a solid rookie season, the mild slide Burns experienced in 2017 has extended into something far more troubling three weeks into his third year in the league."I don't feel like I'm really confident now," Burns said. "I've got to get back to the basics and make the plays I know I can make. Nothing spectacular. Just getting roasted every play."Maybe not every play, but it certainly feels like it to Burns, who is currently sharing time with Coty Sensabaugh and Cam Sutton for the Steelers (1-1-1).All three expect to be tested early and often on Sunday night when the Baltimore Ravens (2-1) and revitalized quarterback Joe Flacco visit Heinz Field.And why not?Pittsburgh's pass defense is among the league's worst through three weeks. The Steelers have allowed 15 pass plays of 20 yards or more and their 10 passing touchdowns given up are tied with New Orleans for the most in the NFL.Though there's plenty of blame to go around — from a pass rush that has fluctuated between dominant and nonexistent to veteran cornerback Joe Haden's hamstring injury that forced him to watch Kansas City's Patrick Mahomes carve up the Steelers in Week 2 — Burns' struggles have been perhaps the most visible.The thoughtful, soft-spoken 23-year-old looks tentative at times and overmatched at others.During Monday night's victory over Tampa Bay, he found himself futilely clutching at Buccaneers wide receiver Mike Evans while Evans hauled in a 51-yard pass.It's those plays — and not the exquisitely timed hit that forced a Tampa Bay fumble during Pittsburgh's game-turning second quarter — that linger with Burns."Every time I expect to make a play on the ball," he said. "I don't care who it is or what the situation is. I'm supposed to make that play. That's the standard they hold me to."A standard Burns knows he is not meeting. Then again, neither are his teammates. Like Burns, Sensabaugh and Sutton have struggled to distinguish themselves and coach Mike Tomlin plans to continue to use all three in a rotation until the steady stream of big plays allowed stops.Sensabaugh, however, is a journeyman of sorts. Pittsburgh is his fourth stop since 2015. Sutton is basically a rookie after injuries limited him to five games last season.Burns by comparison became the first cornerback the Steelers selected in the opening round of the draft in nearly 20 years when they grabbed him with the 25th overall pick in 2016.The early returns were promising. He quickly played his way into the starting lineup and when Pittsburgh traded for Haden at the end of training camp last summer it appeared the Steelers had the kind of fast, physical corners they'd been searching for since Ike Taylor's retirement in the spring 2015.Burns remains plenty fast but admits he's regressed. Haden, who has developed a close friendship with Burns over the past 13 months, said Burns is "doing everything he can" to get it fixed. He's watching tape. He's focusing on the fundamentals. At some point, both Burns and Haden believe that work will translate on the field.Burns is hardly the first player to have playing time taken away early in his career. Taylor already had a Super Bowl ring when he was benched in 2006. Steelers All-Pro wide receiver Antonio Brown took two-plus years to fully morph from sixth-round project to starter.Yet this is the first time in Burns' football life he can remember being told to take a seat."I'm not used to this, personally," he said.How long will it last depends on when — or if — Burns can regain his form and his swagger. Haden is eager to do what he can, but understands some lessons need to be learned on their own."He's been playing corner for a long time too," Haden said. "I'll try to help him out with it too. But Artie knows what's up."NOTES: WR JuJu Smith-Schuster (abdomen), CB Mike Hilton (elbow) and S Morgan Burnett (groin) were limited in practice on Thursday. ... G David DeCastro was a full participant for the first time since fracturing his right hand in Week 1 against Cleveland. RT Marcus Gilbert (hamstring) and LG Ramon Foster (coach's decision) were also full-go on Thursday.

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 » Brandenburg Mitsubishi tuning Brandenburg Mitsubishiclub