Clubtreffen im April                                                                                                                                                                                            Clubtreffen Mai in 23 Tagen                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Clubtreffen im März                                                                                                                                                                                                                          Clubtreffen im Februar                                                                                                                                                                                          Clubtreffen im Mai                                                                                                                                                                                                                           
tuning Mitsubishi Club Berlin
Berlin Brandenburg Mitsubishi
Navigation
Allgemein
Galerie
Events
Forum
Off Topic Forum: Gästebereich Thread: OSRS is doing this the other way
OSRS is doing this the other way Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 »
#1 am 17.09.2020 um 08:44 Uhr Mitsubishiclub Brandenburg
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Evo
unregistriert
Mitsubishiforum Space Wagon

Not saying your skepticism is unwarranted BUT so far their track record once Warden took charge has just been to tell us things they're working on when they are in reality coming that is why we barely know anything beforehand now. So that the fact that they actually talked about this stuff going by their stated and RuneScape gold so far stuck to coverage that everything recorded will come. The things which aren't that they did speak about like pets were very especially given no ETA.

I mean ? I have not been enjoying for a while, since my last return there was of one new quest, and it was the one that needs you do this high-end elite dungeon; I haven't been keeping up with either, but from the little I've heard I have heard of more real content upgrades in Nostalgiascape while besides arch, I have not heard of many upgrades for updatescape, and even fewer quests, which are why I play.

We had a similar concept pitched by Mod Ryan one gamejam, within weeks Mod Osborne determined there wasn't enough attention and the idea was dropped from all Jagex consciousness. In RS3, there's more interest in skilling upgrades that bring faster advancement from the cost of gp, that is why they rather added Aquarium. They are incorporating a slower way to train structure for the benefit of spending less gp. We're obviously playing the wrong game.

I don't think the same could be said for a lot of the community. People hate the idea of clawing back EXP prices on RS3 - even though a huge portion of the success of many OSRS upgrades is that they have low EXP rates which lead content to be purposeful more frequently. It is very much a can not -have-your-cake-and-eat-it-too situation. Many of the flopped day-1-it's-dead content ideas from RS3 would do wonders on OSRS, and much of the celebrated holy-shit-this-is-amazing content thoughts from OSRS will be considered junk in RS3. This is in large part because of the simple fact that OSRS is slow progression, and RS3 is rapid progression.

It would be programming hell, but I have been thinking more and Jagex eventually must change to OSRS gold For Sale 64 bit integers. There is only so much content it's possible to package into 120 levels. Raising the cap would roughly triple the amount of possible levels within an skill. RS3 would have fast progression, however, the final goal would be much further away. They dont even do a good job filling out 120. Adding even more levels would not work out well.

Mitsubishi Brandenburg Berlin

IP gespeichert Mitsubishi Reisbrennen Berlin Mitsubishiclub Treffen Club
Berlin Mitsubishiclub Club Seite: « 1 » Brandenburg Mitsubishi tuning Brandenburg Mitsubishiclub