DO YOUR PART
It's in your hands to stop the spread of COVID-19. Male Ultracore advises to prevent using this simple steps
1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly with soap and water, or on alcohol-based solution.
2. Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
3. Practice social distancing. Reduce social activity and if you are really need to meet someone, maintain a 2-meter (6-foot) distance between the two of you.
4. Stay at home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, call for medical attention and follow your doctors instructions.
5. Follow the advice given by your local public health authority or your employer on how to protect yourself and others.
Male Ultracore / Tded