Error 6000 QuickBooks is one of the nastiest issues that QuickBooks user faces. It occurs due to multiple reasons, such as the company file is located on external storage, folders containing the company file do not have correct permission, or maybe the mapped drive is used as a reference to open the company file. Here are some factors that trigger QuickBooks error 6000 .
· The .TLG file is corrupted.
QuickBooks is not installed correctly in your system.
The firewall is blocking the connection or has quarantined some essential QB company files.
· Company files are damaged.
· There may be some possibilities that multiple users have logged in using the same company file.
The network connection is not configured correctly.
Here is how you can fix QuickBooks error 6000 and eliminate the issue from your system.
1. Firstly, you must use the QuickBooks file doctor tool. For that, you will need to download and install the tool from the QuickBooks website.
2. After that, you must reconfigure the firewall or antivirus programs to prevent QuickBooks files from being quarantined.
3. Also, you must rename the files as .ND and .TLG.
4. If nothing works well, then restoring the backup will be a much better option.